Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Monday 28 December 2015

Zoeva's En Taupe Palette


Ever since I received my Naked 2 palette last Christmas, I have become truly obsessed with eyeshadow! This year, I have built up quite the collection of both palettes and individual shadows. So, when my boyfriend asked me to send him over a few links for Christmas presents a while back, I just had to add this gorgeous palette from Zoeva into the mix. Much to my joy, the En Taupe Palette appeared underneath my Christmas tree and I couldn't be happier!

Although I haven't actually worn these shadows yet, I am already very impressed with this palette. It is perfect for any of my fellow cool-toned eyeshadow lovers out there! I feel like there are sooo many well-loved, warm-toned palettes out there but high quality cooler toned ones are a little harder to come by in my personal opinion! Plus, at just £15.50, this is one of the most affordable palettes on the market. 


Another thing that I really like about this palette is its packaging! Not only is it beautifully designed but it would be great for travelling too, as it is so lightweight and compact!

As far as the actual shades in the palette go, I would definitely use all ten of them! Normally, with every palette I own, there are a few shades that I never really reach for but I feel that all ten of these shades will suit my complexion perfectly. After some swatching, however, I have decided that my favourite shades so far are; Gallery (a matte taupe,) Wrapped In Silk (a shimmery light grey) and Exquisite (a matte, muted plum.) It has the perfect ratio of both matte and shimmery shades so that you can create countless different looks in my opinion!

Overall, even though I haven't actually worn the shadows yet (I will be sure to update you on their wear and longevity,) I think that this palette is pretty impressive given its super affordable price point. The pigmentation is fairly good for a lower end palette (a few shadows could be a little stronger in colour) but even then, they still blend well and are pretty buildable anyway. So, if you're on the market for a new cool-toned palette to take you into the New Year, why not try out this palette from Zoeva? I bet you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment