Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Thursday 14 March 2013

Words


"I wish that I could inspire someone with words. I wish that I could make somebody smile, or laugh, or cry just by using my imagination. Authors, poets and songwriters possess the most amazing talents. They have the ability to make us emote, to bring all of our feelings to the surface. I love lyrics and how their meanings can be so thought provoking, with everybody interpreting them in completely different ways. Songs can hold many types of significance, triggering memories within our minds. Whether they take us back to a happy or sad moment in our lives, it’s incredible how real it feels. Like you have travelled back in time and in that moment, you are present once again. All of the feelings you experienced before come rushing back like a gigantic wave, a tsunami of emotion. No matter how many times you listen to the same song in your lifetime, the lyrics will hold a different meaning for you every time - depending on what is going on in your life. That is the beauty of words, they will forever be evolving. Words are beautiful, we should never forget that."

No comments:

Post a Comment