Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Thursday 3 July 2014

Boots 3 For 2 | Soap & Glory


Soap & Glory is one of my favourite brands ever when it comes to bath & body products for a number of different reasons. Not only do their products nourish your skin really well but they have an amazing range of scents and adorable, quirky packaging too! The Soap & Glory range is exclusively sold in Boots, who have a 3 for 2 offer on at the moment where you get the cheapest item for free. So, I couldn't resist going in there and picking up a few bits as a little treat for myself! Today, I thought that I would write a mini review of each product and tell you what I think of them all. Let's get started!

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash - £6.50
The Sugar Crush range is my favourite scent that Soap & Glory do, so I definitely had to buy this body wash. I have never used this product from the range before but I have used the Sugar Crush Scrub (which I will talk about below.) Of course, what initially drew me in to this item is it's delicious scent which features lime oil and kiwi juice water. I am huge fan of citrus scents as they are really refreshing and are a great pick-me-up in the morning. As for the wash itself, it lathers up really well when I work it into my loofah. A little goes a long way as I only use about 2 or 3 small pumps and this is enough for me to clean my entire body. For the size of the bottle (500ml,) I think that it's £6.50 price tag is very affordable as this is no doubt going to last me for quite a while!

Soap & Glory Foam Call Body Wash - £6.50
As I had already chosen both of the Sugar Crush products mentioned in this post, I decided to buy another body wash to complete the 3 for 2 offer. The reason I did this was to get the most out of my money and the deal by choosing a product at the highest possible price that I could still get for free! Foam Call's fragrance is part of S&G's Fruitigo range which includes orange oil and green fig - which is again another citrus range which I adore! This body wash lathers up very well, just like the Sugar Crush one does too. With two bottles of this body wash, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be pretty set shower gel wise for a long time!

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub - £8.00
Last but not least, and my favourite from the bunch, is the Sugar Crush Scrub. Similarly to the body wash, I'm addicted to the scent of this! The scrub also includes brown sugar and macadamia grains which make up its gritty texture, which makes it perfect for exfoliating. Whats great about this product is that it is not too harsh but it is not too gentle either, so it is excellent at removing dry skin from the surface of your body without being too abrasive. I have had a tub of this before and it lasted me a good few months, so again this product is great value for money as well. I am looking forward to using this again especially as I am not getting back into fake tan and exfoliation is a key part of that process!

I hope you all enjoyed reading about the Soap & Glory products that I picked up in Boots' 3 for 2 offer. I'm really looking forward to using them! Have you tried any of these before? What is your favourite Soap & Glory product? Please let me know by leaving a comment below. Thank you!

10 comments:

  1. I love Soap & Glory products so much! Gonna have to pop down to Boots to take advantage of that 3 for 2 offer! xx

    http://kirabassett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Kira! That offer is pretty hard to resist haha :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love th 3 for 2 offer! I really want to try the scrub, it sounds great xx

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, it draws me in haha! Thank you for reading Jasmin :) xx

      Delete
  3. Great offer! I love soap & glory products. I need to get my hands on that body scrub!

    The Sunday Chapter
    Angela xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scrub is amazing and by far my favourite of the three! I highly recommend it :) xx

      Delete
  4. I will definitely be popping down to Boots...
    Annoa xx
    fshnfrnzy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you pick up Annoa, thank you for reading! xx

      Delete
  5. I've never tried them before, because I was so unsure if they are really good as everyone are telling.
    Thx for the review will definitely gonna try one :)

    Serah x
    Serah de Fashix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that my review has helped you decide Serah, let me know which ones you buy :) x

      Delete