Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Friday 21 November 2014

Stay Cosy This Christmas!


One of my favourite things about this time of year is getting into some comfy pyjamas, drinking hot chocolate and snuggling up under a big blanket. As the evenings are progressively getting colder and darker, I am finding myself having a lot more cosy nights indoors sprawled out on the sofa. I am a huge home body and I would pick comfort over style any day; so, I thought that I would share some of the great nightwear options there are on the high street at the moment with all of you. Not only would these items be a lovely treat to yourself to this winter, they would also make great Christmas presents as well. So, let's get started!

Topshop Nude Teddy Robe - £32.00
What can I say about this dressing gown, it's just adorable! The teddy bear ears on the hood are super cute and add a little something extra to an otherwise plain cream and beige robe. The fluffy material of the gown makes it feel really luxurious and snuggly too and trust me, it really is as soft as it looks (I may or may not have had a feel of it in my local store!)

F&F Christmas Pug Pyjamas - £10.00
I love anything pug related, so these pyjamas are right up my alley. This set contains a three quarter length t-shirt with a Christmas pug motif and a pair of plaid bottoms to match. I think that these PJ's would be really fun to wear on Christmas morning whilst opening your presents. Also, they would make a fantastic gift for any dog lovers in your life!

New Look 2 Pack Red Fluffy Slipper Socks - £3.99
Fluffy socks are definitely a winter essential and this pack of two from New Look are nice and festive. One pair features a cute stripey pattern and the other has a snowflake-esque design. Just shy of £4, these socks are a bargain and would also make a great stocking filler for your friends or family.

Topshop Snowflake Hot Water Bottle - £10.00
Hot water bottles are one of the best ways to keep warm when the temperatures are dropping outside. This red and white festive number from Topshop, complete with fluffy pom poms, would be perfect to warm your feet up on during the Christmas period. Plus, again it would make a lovely gift for fellow homebodies too!

New Look White Fleece Christmas Pudding Pyjama Shorts - £5.99
Last but not least are these fleecy pyjamas shorts. The Christmas pudding pattern is really fun and the shorts fasten at the front with a bright red bow to finish off the design. They may not keep you as warm as full length bottoms would but these shorts were just too adorable not to mention in this post! 

So guys, those are some of the best cosy Christmas items from the high street at the moment. I hope you like my selection! Please let me know which garment is your favourite by leaving a comment below and whether you will be buying any of them for yourself or a loved one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment