Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Thursday 19 February 2015

My All Time Favourite Blog Posts

Yesterday, I was thinking about when I first started my blog back in 2013 and how even though I still have a tiny amount of followers (although that doesn't really matter to me,) my blog and its content has progressed drastically over the last two years. I never used to edit my photos to make them more aesthetically pleasing, my posts were seldom original and they just didn't have enough detail at all. As well as this, my writing style has come on leaps and bounds - it is way better than it used to be! Consequently, I have found myself scrolling back through my blog and discovering a few posts that I am really proud of. Therefore, today, I wanted to share my all time favourite blog posts that I have ever written with you all today. Think of it as a little blast from the past if you will!

1. 'Love, Tanya' Book Review
First up is one of my more recent posts, a review of Tanya Burr's new book. The reason why I am proud of this particular post is that it shows how my photography has improved over time, I am paying much more attention to detail and how to make the composition of the image prettier and more appealing.

2. Easter Baking: Creme Egg Brownies
I think the reason as to why this is one of my favourite posts is pretty obvious... these brownies are indulgent and down right delicious! Although I didn't create the recipe myself, I was so happy with the end result. Normally, my work only gets recognition from other bloggers but even some friends and family read this post and used the recipe as well, which felt very rewarding!

3. Rimmel Provocalips Lip Colour Review
This review of the Provocalips lip colours from Rimmel is my most read blog post ever, so I had to include it mainly for that reason alone! However, I am also proud of how informative this post was, as I went into as much detail as I could to review the product to my readers.

4. Benefit's 'Do The Bright Thing' Beauty Kit
This is one of my favourite product reviews I have ever written because it so in depth. I do believe that is also my lengthiest review too! There were so many aspects to this Benefit beauty kit and I really enjoyed testing each product out. Plus, it was given to me as a birthday present too - which means that it was even more exciting and special to write about!

I hope you all enjoyed reading about my all time favourite blog posts and why I was proud of each one. What is your favourite blog post that you have ever written? Leave me a link to it below and I'll be sure to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Those Creme Egg Brownies!!! Mmmmmmmm!!! So yummy
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so delicious :) I cannot wait to make them again this Easter! x

      Delete