Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Monday 2 March 2015

My Current Obsessions


Hi guys! I have really been enjoying writing more lifestyle based blog posts recently, especially as I do not have too many beauty products to review at the minute. I have been getting a lot of inspiration from other bloggers and their innovative lists for potential blog ideas (tips like these are really helpful from time to time!) One idea that I really liked the sound of was writing about my current obsessions. I think what really excited me about the prospect of writing this post was that it would enable my followers to get to know me and my personality a little better... so, that's exactly what I did! Without any further ado, here are my nine current obsessions.

Pretty Little Liars
I absolutely love this show! There are only a few more episodes until we allegedly find out who 'A' is, the suspense is killing me!

My Dog
Of course, I have loved my dog from the moment we got her - so, she is obviously one of my permanent obsessions. I love taking adorable photos of her on Instagram!

Ariana Grande
I love everything about Ariana, from her music to her sense of style. She has an incredible voice and her songs are super catchy too.

Looking at homeware online
My brother is moving out very soon, so I will be switching over to a much bigger bedroom (yay!) I am so excited to re-decorate and I have been browsing for inspiration online a lot over the past couple of weeks.

Watching countless Youtube videos
Zoella, Tanya Burr, Amelia Liana, Essiebutton, Lily Pebbles, Vivianna Does Makeup... the list is endless! I am forever watching these lovely ladies online for beauty and fashion inspo!

My Naked 2 palette
Ever since I received this palette for Christmas, I am now a fully-fledged eyeshadow lover and I am really enjoying getting to grips with creating all sorts of different looks.

Lazy Sundays
There is nothing I love more on a Sunday than to chill out with my boyfriend, order a Dominos, snuggle up and watch a good film or TV show.

Lush products
Taking a long bath with a colourful, scented bath bomb is one of my favourite hobbies. Lush goodies make bath time a lot more fun!

Anything Kardashian/Jenner related
I cannot wait for the new series of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, I am seriosuly addicted! I also love each of the girls' individual styles, plus their make-up is always on point!

So, those are my nine current obsessions. I hope that you enjoyed reading all about them and getting to know me a little better too! What are your current obsessions? Are any the same as mine? Please let me know by leaving a comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment