Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Monday 15 June 2015

My Sephora Wishlist: Blush



It's been around a month since the last installment of my new 'Sephora Wishlist' series but it's well and truly back! So far, I have focused on lip and eye products (which you can read herehere) and next up is all to do with the blushers that I am currently lusting after! I am a true believer that adding a pop of colour to the apples of your cheeks gives you an instant pick-me-up and can dramatically alter your look. Of course, there is no Sephora store here in the UK and the only way you can purchase some of their products is by paying a crazy amount of money for them to be shipped over. Obviously, there are ways of getting some of the brands readily in the UK but it can prove difficult at times! Nevertheless, being the make-up addict that I am, I love a good wishlist and I love providing my followers with new ideas of products to try and buy. So, with that being said, here are my top picks for all things blush:

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush / Clinique Cheek PopSephora MicroSmooth Baked Blush Duo / NARS The Multiple / Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm / Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette / Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush

That's all for the third installment of my Sephora Wishlist series, I hope that you enjoyed it! What is your all-time favourite blusher? What is your favourite hue to wear - pink, peach, bronze? Please let me know by leaving a comment below with your suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment