Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Sunday 6 December 2015

MAC's Grand Galaxy Extra Dimension Eyeshadow


Whilst out picking up the last couple of Christmas gifts that I needed to buy for my friends and family, I decided to treat myself to an eyeshadow from MAC that I had been lusting after for long time! I use my Naked palettes pretty much religiously when I want to create an evening make-up look but to be honest, I am getting a little bored of the same old smokey eye that I always tend to gravitate towards. It's definitely my go-to look simply because I know that it works for me! 

So, on Friday, I picked up the ever so gorgeous 'Grand Galaxy' (£16.00) from MAC's Extra Dimension collection. Although upon first glance it looks like a typical shade that I would go for, it is actually the must beautiful iridescent lilac eyeshadow ever! I love it because it's still incredibly neutral and wearable; however, it's mixture of violet, blue and silver tones makes for the most stunning metallic shift when your eye catches the light. Of course, this was really hard for me to capture in a photo, so be sure to go into your local MAC store to swatch this bad boy for yourself! This shadow can also be applied both wet or dry depending how intense and glittery you want it to appear on your lids.

I'm not too sure how long wearing this shadow is yet because I haven't worn it for long enough but if its anything like MAC's classic eyeshadow range, I'm sure they will last amazingly - especially if you use a primer as well!


I cannot wait to wear this shadow properly on a night out or for a special occasion, especially now that we are well and truly into the festive party season! I'm like a magpie when it comes to sparkly eyeshadows too, so I am glad to have finally added 'Grand Galaxy' to my collection. Do you own any of MAC's Extra Dimension eyeshadows? What is your go to party look? As always, please let me know what you think of this product and my review by leaving a comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment