Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Sunday 20 April 2014

Scrub It Up: Super Beauty's Raspberry and Cranberry Body Scrub


Hi guys, I hope that you have all had a lovely Easter weekend so far! Today I thought that I would do a quick post to show you this amazing body scrub that I picked up on Friday. Seeing as the weather has slightly improved lately in the UK, we are finally able to start showing a little more skin and donning our spring/summer wardrobes. However, after not seeing much daylight during winter, we can often neglect our bodies during this time. With that in mind and some spare change in my purse, I popped into my local Boots in search of a body scrub to bring my dry skin back to life. Initially I had the urge to buy my all time favourite body scrub, (Soap & Glory's Sugar Crush Scrub,) but as I am on a bit of a budget at the moment, I begrudgingly resisted. So, that is when I came across this alternative from Super Beauty.

Admittedly, I had never heard of this brand before but I found a couple of their products on the shelf; including a rather delicious smelling Coconut and Acai Bath & Shower Gel. Seeing as I am trying to save money at the moment, the main reason why I was drawn to this particular scrub was its price tag - which was reduced from 
£4.99 to just £2.49! Secondly, the smell of this product is heavenly. The mixture of raspberry and cranberry is really lovely and is almost good enough to eat! Not only this but this is not run of the mill scrub either, this product claims to have a brightening effect on the skin too! As for the results after just one use, my skin feels a lot smoother already. The beads in the scrub are very gentle and not too abrasive or rough, so even those of us with sensitive or irritable skin should be able to use this product too. My skin has certainly improved already but I think I may need to use it a few more times on my more stubborn, dry areas to see a more noticeable result.



Overall, I would definitely recommend this scrub. Not only does it do the trick in terms of body exfoliation but it is a real bargain, as well as smelling delicious - what more could you ask for? Of course, if I had the option I would have gone for my trusty Soap & Glory scrub as mentioned above, but this is certainly a great alternative for the budget concious like myself! What do you think of this scrub? Have you tried any products from the Super Beauty range? Please let me know in comments below!

2 comments:

  1. I bet it smells amazing!! SO jealous!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does Taylor, I highly recommend it :) thank you for reading! x

      Delete