Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Products That Make Me Feel More Confident


We all have those certain products in our stash that make us feel a lot more confident. I love to incorporate products into my beauty routine that make me feel well put together! Of course, it is very important to love yourself and your flaws underneath all of the cosmetics that we regularly layer onto our skin - but I am all about making myself feel prettier too! So today, I have decided to share with you the three products that I like to use when I feel like I need a little pick-me-up or if I just want to ooze confidence.

Fake tan
I'm sure that many of you would agree with me when I say that there's something about being bronzed and sunkissed that makes you feel so much better! I am still a beginner when it comes to self-tanning and so I usually opt for a lotion like Summer Body from Garnier. I love how it gives me a subtle tan without looking orange or streaky because as it is a lotion, it tends not to cling on to dry patches. Most people I know who use this product apply this using their fingers but I use a mitt for a beautifully even application!

Lipstick
I love a bold lip more than anything else! There's something about having a super colourful pout that makes me feel so much more confident...maybe it's because wearing a pillar-box red or a bright fuchsia is very daring! I also love long-lasting formulas such as the Rouge Edition Velvet range from Bourjois, as I feel even more confident when I know that my lip colour is locked in place and will not accidentally transfer onto my teeth or fade throughout the day.

Perfume
The last product that makes me feel confident is a good fragrance! A spritz of something nice will always uplift me and make me feel much more feminine. I have a few all time favourite perfumes in my collection including Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur, Marc Jacobs' Honey and this lovely scent from Vera Wang called Lovestruck Floral Rush. The light floral but fresh combination of passion flower and cashmere woods is perfect for everyday wear!

So, those are some of the products in my beauty stash that make me feel a lot more confident and comfortable in my own skin. Which products do you use to feel confident too? Please let me know by leaving a comment down below!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Rouge Editions too! A real pick me up especially in Ole Flamingo!

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I don't have that shade! I may have to pick it up :) xx

      Delete