Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World

I just finished watching ‘Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World’ and I can honestly say that I loved it. I found the film to be really thought-provoking and moving. It made me think about what we would do if the world was coming to an end three weeks from now… What would we do? Where would we go? Who would we spend our final hours with? I wonder if we would all lose all of our inhibitions and do things that we would usually be afraid or wary of doing. Some people may want to travel, some may want to break laws, and others may want to party non-stop.
The answer that everybody normally comes up with is that they would spend time with family and friends, enjoying each others company and trying to have fun. I also think that a lot of us would want to tell people how we feel about them, laying all of our cards out on the table that we may have kept close to our chest beforehand. Knowing that it’s nearing the end of the world would probably give us a lot of courage to say things without worrying about the repercussions. The clock would be ticking and every moment would be deemed as ‘precious,’ so we would embrace it.  
Overall, the film taught me that we should spend more time with the people we love, because we never know what’s around the corner. We will never know when our last day is actually our last, so we should live for the moment and never hold back.

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of the movie seems like you liked it a lot! Cant wait to watch:)

    All in a soiree has officially joined Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/AllInASoiree?ref=hl
    Sparkles of everything event planning and design!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really brilliant film Charmaine, I strongly recommend it. Thank you for commenting :)

      Delete