Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Friday 14 March 2014

My Blogs 1 Year Anniversary!


Hi guys, today is my blogs one year anniversary and I cannot believe how quickly the months have flown by! I first started this blog as a bit of an experiment and in all honesty, I didn't know what to write about half of the time and my posts were extremely varied. As time went on, however, my blog slowly transformed into a place where I talk about beauty and fashion - two of my passions! Also, as some of you may or may not know, I am currently unemployed due to struggling with anxiety for many years and blogging has given me a creative outlet in which I can really call my own.

Since I started blogging this time last year, I have learnt multiple tips & tricks from so many beauty bloggers that its hard to know where to start. I have learnt way more than I ever expected; from highlighting and contouring to discovering the Real Techniques make-up brushes, I have become so much more educated in the world of beauty and cosmetics. 

Not only this, I have been overwhelmed by how supportive the beauty blogging community is! Although my blog is still small, with just over 50 followers, I am so appreciative of every single person who takes time out of their day to read my blog posts. The comments that I receive are always so positive and lovely, which gives me such a boost of confidence knowing that my writing has been well received. I love interacting with other bloggers. In fact, I recently created a separate Twitter account for my blog (@MichaelaLaBlog,) in order to interact even more with fellow bloggers and it's going really well so far. I get a lot of enjoyment out of being able to talk to other beauty fanatics and bonding over our thoughts and opinions of products.

In a nutshell, this post is just to say a HUGE thank you to all of my followers and readers. I am really looking forward to creating many more blog posts in the future and entering my second year of blogging! 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! So happy to be a follower :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! :))) To many more!

    Maybe following? I'm a fashion and beauty blogger from Slovenia :)

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katja, I hope so! I will check out your blog now :) x

      Delete