Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Wednesday 19 March 2014

The Best Of: Soap & Glory


Hi guys. Ever since I can remember, I have always been in love with Soap & Glory as a brand. Their bath, body and skincare products, as well as their make-up range, are such high quality and are very popular due to being available in thousands of Boots stores nationwide. Regardless of their age or skin type, every person I have spoken to about the brand (and myself) have all found multiple products that work really well for them and are now permanent in their everyday beauty routines. So, with that in mind, I have whittled down my five firm favourites from the ever-so raved about brand. Enjoy!

Peaches & Clean 4-in-1 Deep Cleansing Milk - £8.00
First up is a new addition to my skincare regime, Peaches & Clean. My Mum was given a huge Soap & Glory hamper as a gift a while back, so she gave me the products that she knew she wouldn't use herself - she isn't into skincare that much and is a pretty low maintenance woman, unlike myself! This cleanser is absolutely brilliant, so I am very glad that she handed it over to me. It breaks down and removes make-up so well, as well as leaving my skin amazingly soft. It's peach and menthol scent is really refreshing, which means this product is a great pick-me-up in the mornings too. Ever since I have been using Peaches &Clean in conjunction with the Garnier Micellar Water (review here) and my Nivea Rich Moistursing Day Cream (review here,) my skin has cleared up almost entirely and I rarely ever get blemishes. I cannot recommend this cleanser enough!

Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream - £5.50
I feel that this product is something that Soap & Glory are particularly famous for. This foot cream is absolutely amazing and even after one application. It leaves your feet ten times softer and it gets rid of a lot of dry skin from the soles too. I usually apply this liberally in the evening and then wear some thick cotton socks to allow the product to really sink in overnight. Heel Genius has that typical menthol, minty smell like most foot-related products as it is really refreshing and cooling - especially if you have been on your feet all day. Plus, at £5.50 it is pretty inexpensive considering how high quality it is and how much product you get in the tube too!

Hand Food Hydrating Hand Cream - £5.00
I tend to get really dry hands near the end of the day for some reason and so I always apply some hand cream before bed to revive my hands and leave them feeling as good as new. Hand Food is excellent for this as it is extremely hydrating, (as the name suggests,) plus it sinks in really fast and doesn't leave an oily residue on the hands, like some other brands do. With shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow as the main ingredients; it's not hard to imagine how nourishing and rich this product is. It's a definite favourite of mine!

Butter Yourself Five Fruits Super Rich Moisturising Body Cream - £10.50
I first reviewed this product on my blog back in my December Favourites, after being bought this body butter as a Christmas present from my aunt and uncle. Up until that point I had only tried the brands infamous Righteous Butter but I can now say that I much prefer the Five Fruits version. As a lover of fresh and fruity scents as opposed to richer ones, this moisturiser is right up my street. It is very nourishing without being sticky, which means that you do need to wait ages to get dressed after application (which is something that I despise!) Any of the Soap & Glory body butters are a good investment but this one is my personal favourite!

Glow All Out Luminizing Face Powder - £11.00
Last but not least, I first bought this product all the way back in August and even after one application, I fell in love with this highlighter! Glow All Out leaves a lovely, subtle glow when applied to the top of your cheekbones without being too over-powering or glittery. This product is great for achieving just a subtle shimmer, adding dimension to face even during the day time. I really believe that using a highlighter really takes your make-up to the next level, as well as it making your skin look luminous and healthy. A little goes a long way with this product and so it is definitely worth it's £11 price tag. I do not think that I could live without this product now, it's a winner!

I hope you all enjoyed reading about my five favourite Soap & Glory products. Which ones are your favourites? Let me know in the comments below! Also, I am planning on doing some more 'The Best Of' posts, so please let me know which brands you would like to see me talk about in the future. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. I adore S&G, the scent is just so lovely. I love their Hand Food too.

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scent is what initially draws me in, I love the Sugar Crush range too! Thank you for reading Belle :) x

      Delete
  2. I got one of the big soap and glory sets for Christmas and I'm still getting through it all! Such good value.

    emmazingbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The huge sets are amazing aren't they Emma! Thank you for reading :) x

      Delete