Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Tuesday 7 October 2014

My Clubbing Make-Up Look

Hi guys. I went out clubbing with my friends for the first time in ages on Saturday night as it was my best friends leaving do (she's going to work in Barcelona for nine months!) One of my favourite parts of the night is dolling myself up and taking ages perfecting my make-up, as you can really go all out! I just love getting the opportunity to dress up as often as I can, as it gives me much more confidence and I love seeing how my outfit and make-up always come together. So today I thought that I would show you all what make-up I used to achieve this night time look. Let's get started!


Here are the products that I used to complete this look:

Benefit Porefessional Primer (mini version)
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in Ivory
L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer in Light
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Rimmel Blusher in Coral Rose (now discontinued)
Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzer in Light Matte
Benefit High Beam Highlighter (mini version)
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara in Black
Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil in Dark Blonde
Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain in India Intrigue 

Before I started my make-up, I prepped my skin by cleansing and moisturising to ensure that my skin was fresh and hydrated ready to apply my base. Firstly, I applied my Porefessional primer to the places where my make-up tends to slip off and where my face gets oily - which is mainly in my T-zone area. I then applied my Maybelline foundation to give my skin a flawless and even finish. I like to use two thin layers of my foundation for when I'm going out to get my desired level of coverage. After this, I applied my Lumi Magique concealer under my eyes to eliminate any dark circles and to brighten up the area a little.

I then left my base for the time being and started on my eyes. I began by applying my Rimmel liquid eyeliner to create a subtle cat-eye flick, which is my go to look as it really suits my eye shape. I then curled my eyelashes and applied two coats of my Lash Accelerator mascara, concentrating mainly on my bottom lashes as I was going to apply some false lashes later. I then used my dark blonde Maybelline brow pencil to naturally fill in my eyebrows. After this, I returned to my base and applied my Rimmel blush to my cheeks and also contoured ever so slightly in the hollows of my cheeks using my Sun Shimmer matte bronzer. To finish off my face, I added a few dots of Benefit's High Beam to the tops of my cheekbones to highlight the area and give my face some luminosity too.

For my lips, I simply used my Revlon Moisture Stain in the shade 'India Intrigue' as the colour matched the flowers on my playsuit almost identically. To finish off my look, I applied some Ardell Demi Wispie fake eyeslashes, which add amazing length to my usually short and open up my eyes a lot. Lastly, I also spritzed some of my Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray over my face to make sure that everything was set in place and would not budge throughout the night!

(A photo of me and my friends during the night)

So, those are the products that I used to create my make-up look on Saturday night! What do you guys think? I was really happy with the results and my make-up pretty much stayed in place all night long (until 3am to be exact!) I love experimenting with night time, more dramatic looks and I cannot wait to go out again soon so that I can get all glammed up once again!

4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!! I love the makeup (and also really loving your nails haha) xx

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela :) and haha my nails are super long at the moment, I'm wearing a nail varnish from China Glaze! xx

      Delete
  2. Your makeup looks amazing here. That lip shade really suits you :)

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jordan :) it's one of my favourite shades! x

      Delete