Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Friday 21 June 2013

My Room Tour


Hi guys! Today's post is going to be a little different, as I am giving you all a brief tour around my bedroom. I thought that a nice little post like this will allow you, my lovely followers, to get to know a bit more about me. I believe that a persons bedroom can give you a great insight into their personalities. So, let's begin!

As you can see in the photograph above, my room is a duck-egg blue colour with floral bedding. The bedding is so beautiful and is part of the Butterfly Home range by Matthew Williamson, which is stocked in Debenhams. The duvet cover is a gorgeous oriental design that includes flowers and birds. I used to have a deep purple room for several years, however, last year I felt like a change and I wanted a room that was more light and feminine looking.


One of the main, and my favourite, features of my room is the huge cork board that hangs above my bed. The board has many different items pinned on to it; photographs of me and my my friends, gig tickets, stickers, brochures and so on. I even have one of my dance medals and a homemade dream catcher hung off of it courtesy of my very talented friend Bethany!


Next is my stack of shelves where I keep my perfume and DVD collections. Two of my favourite perfumes that I currently own are 'Daisy' by Marc Jacobs and 'Reb'l Fleur' by Rihanna - which are the two scents that I am renowned for by my friends and family. I also  have my two favourite prorgrammes, Friends and 90210, on boxset as you can see above.


Adjacent to my shelving is this really lovely necklace hanger that my Mum bought me a few years back. It is a very handy thing to have to keep my necklaces all in one place and untangled. Plus, I think having a little display is a really cute idea.


Last but certainly not least is this amazing 'pivot' pillow that my friend Corbin got me for my 18th birthday last year. As mentioned above, and in my 15 Facts About Me post, I am a massive 'Friends' fan and any of you who also love the show as much as me will understand the 'pivot' reference I'm sure! I love this pillow because it is so rare and whenever somebody comes into my bedroom, they always point it out!

I hope you all enjoyed the quick tour of my bedroom and that it allowed you all to get to know me and my personality a little better. As always, I would love to read your feedback so please do not hesitate to leave a comment below!

4 comments:

  1. love the necklace storage :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the necklace hooks, mine are forever getting all tangled x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hayley, it is really handy! There are a lot of cheap versions around :) x

      Delete