Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Saturday 3 January 2015

My NARS Wish List



Hi guys. Although I did just get some new bits and bobs make-up wise for Christmas, I thought that I would compile a little wish list of some NARS items for you all. NARS are such a coveted and luxurious brand and even though I do not own any of their products yet, I am hoping to do so in the near future! So today, I thought that I would show you some of the products that have caught my eye on their website. Let's get started!

Satin Lip Pencil in Majella - £18.00
This satin lip pencil is the most gorgeous rusty magenta colour, which is one of my favourite shades to wear on my lips!

Sheer Glow Foundation - £31.00
I have heard nothing but great reviews about this foundation and so I know that I will love it. It has a medium but buildable coverage, a great shade range and gives the most flawless finish to the skin.

Dual Intensity Eyeshadow in Dione - £21.00
This gorgeous light bronze eyeshadow looks like it would give a gorgeous metallic sheen to the lids and this colour would suit a lot of skin tones too.

Blush in Unlawful - £22.50
I am a huge fan of coral blushes as they add a lot of colour to the cheeks, plus 'Unlawful' has a gorgeous shimmer running through it as well.

ITA Kabuki Brush - £43.00
I have heard a lot of YouTubers rave about this ITA brush as it gives you instant cheekbones, it looks like the perfect brush for defined contouring!

Audacious Lipstick in Natalie - £24.00
The Audacious range has been a very popular release for NARS and this vivid pink/coral colour is so striking. I can imagine that it would look lovely with a tan! Also, I love how each lipstick in the range is named after a woman - it's a great concept!

So, those are the six wonderful NARS products that caught my eye on their website. Do you own any NARS products? What is your favourite item from my wish list? Please let me know by leaving a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment