Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Monday 26 January 2015

Lush's Mask Of Magnaminty


One of the main beauty products that I normally neglect are face masks... well, that is until now! I have always been pretty lazy when it comes to incorporating masks into being part of my skincare routine and that is mainly down to the fact that I have never wanted to splash out on a product that I will only use once a week. Plus, I had never found one that worked well for my skin type! However, that all changed when my boyfriend recently treated me to this amazing mask from Lush Cosmetics.

The Mask of Magnaminty is full of natural ingredients that are super gentle on your skin but are still effective at the same time! Some of the main natural ingredients featured in this mask are peppermint oil, honey, African marigold oil and kaolin. The mint scented mask claims to be able to clean, calm and clear your skin of both spot outbreaks and any other impurities too - which I totally agree with! I like to apply this mask for 5-10 minutes once a week (usually on a Sunday evening) to restore my skin and give it a bit of a refresh. One thing that I like about this product in particular is that it has evening primrose seeds and aduki beans within the formula to gently exfoliate your skin as you rub it in as well, which ends up leaving your skin feeling incredibly soft after you remove the mask.

As some of you may know, Lush face masks are usually fresh and so most of them usually have an expiration date. However, I bought the self preserving version of this mask so that it would last for a lot longer and so I could ensure that I would not waste any of the product! A little goes a long way with this product too, so I know that I will not have to buy a new pot for quite a while.


Another great thing about this mask is that it can be used on your face or on your body too, so if anyof you suffer from spots or acne on your chest or back (something that I have battled with in the past,) this could be the perfect product for you!

For a small 125g tub of the Mask of Magnaminty, it will only set you back a mere £5.50. On the other hand, if you would like to purchase the larger 315g pot, you can get it for just £9.75. Personally, I think that this mask is excellent value for money in terms of how long it lasts. Plus, it is a lot more afforable than some of the more infamous and expensive masks out on the market that sometimes contain harsh chemicals and other nasties that can sometimes strip your skin!

So, what are you waiting for? Go and get your hands on this amazing face mask and see the difference that it makes you your skin! I guarantee that you will not be left disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment